Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

You Choose Tuesday!

Alright ladies and gents,
       I am very pleased to say that it is officially my summer vacation! To start off the summer vacation I want to say a big thank you. In four posts, over two weeks, my blog has gotten roughly 300 views!! Not only have many of you been reading, but you've been reading from all over the world! I'm honored to see views from everywhere from Russia, to Brazil, to Croatia and back again. So, THANK YOU!

       Now, on to the next business, YOU CHOOSE! With my newly found freedom and time, I'd like to know what you want to see over the summer.

*Have you been looking for fun summer desserts?

*New things to throw on the grill?

*A healthy solution to a normally unhealthy snack?

*Fun DIY projects to do around the house?

*Crafts you'd like to be able to purchase?


     Leave a comment below and I'll work on some fun posts to share with you this summer! Some lucky people may even win freebies! Let me know what you are interested in and I'll enjoy some new directions over the summer. 


    I leave you with another pair of adorable ring frames that are going to happy homes as of yesterday! If you're interested in your very own customized ring holder feel free to contact me. I am loving making them! 


    Alright people! Comment away! 
                    
                                                                             <3


No comments:

Post a Comment