Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Here We Go!

Well ladies and gentlemen,
    For at least a year or so I've been mulling over the idea of my own blog. In my free time I find great joy in searching the internet (Pinterest, Facebook, The Great Beyond) for exciting and unique things to busy myself with. Right now in my life, as a new home owner and relatively new wife, my focus is balanced among delicious and healthy recipes, beautiful crafts, and ways to organize and improve my home. Throughout this on-going journey, I have always had lots of people, ok, friends and family asking about my newest finds. 
     The result is finally the creation of what you are looking at right now! This blog will be a great way for me to chronicle my failures successes and help you all out along the way. To my dear friends who sit around a lunch table in the Teachers' Lounge with me every day and ask the question, "What did you cook last night,"here is where you can find the answer and the recipes!! To the family members (and anyone else nearby) who are always checking out my latest craft; you can see them all here and maybe even purchase one for yourself and your friends. 
      At the end of the day, I will consider it a success if I've entertained and/or inspired you try something new. Here is to this new adventure and hopefully helping you along the way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment